How do I set up my VoIP device?
We have personalized instructions in our help center for the most frequently used devices. Unfortunately, we cannot provide instructions for every device or Softphone available on the market. If your device or Softphone is not listed here, then please try to configure your device with the following data:
- Domain/Realm: sipgate.com
- SIP Proxy: sipgate.com
- Outbound Proxy: sipgate.com
- STUN-Server: stun.sipgate.net
- STUN-Port: 3478
- Register Expire Time: 600 Seconds
- Username: SIP ID
- Authorization User: SIP ID (e.g. 1234567e0)
- SIP-Password: your SIP-Password
The necessary configuration information
To see the configuration information, please do the following:
- Click on My Settings.
- Place your cursor over the phone and then click on SIP Credentials.
- All the information you need to enter is displayed in the following box.
|Your comment:||More comments|