Using the sipgate iPad App
- To login, open the app and enter your sipgate login details (email address and password). If you want to switch between users, activate User Switching in your iPad settings.
2. Basic Setup of the iPad App:
- Open the settings of your iPad.
- Under Apps, choose the sipgate app.
The following settings can be viewed and changed here:
- User Switching - Activating this will allow you to login to your app as different users.
- Port - You can change the port used by the app if required (e. g. if you have more than one device in the same network). Port 5082 is the default setting.
- STUN - You can activate the STUN server here if needs be (deactive by default).
- Display of Events: Choose how long the events in your inbox (calls, text message, fax, Voicemails) are kept for.
Inbox - On the left-hand side of the interface your inbox is displayed which contains all your events (calls, SMS, fax and voicemail).The following options are available to you:
- Calls - Clicking on a particular call displays the associated phone number in the phone number field.
- Voicemail - Clicking on a voicemail will play the message back to you.
- SMS - Clicking on an SMS displays the message content.
Calling - You can make a call by entering the phone number manually, choosing a contact from the contact list or from the speed-dial list on the right. Your contacts can be accessed by clicking on the contacts icon in the top right-hand corner.
Send text message - Create and send a new SMS by clicking on the symbol in the top right-hand corner.
4. Account and network settings
Your account and network settings can be accessed by clicking on the symbol in the top right-hand corner. The following settings can be viewed and changed here:
- Choose your phone - Choose which phone you want to make a call with.
- Set text message sender - Register your cellphone number so that it appears as the sender of your text messages.
- Balance display - View how much credit you have.
|Your comment:||More comments|